Other than his family he has one other love...his 1985 black 1-ton pick-up truck! I don't understand nor do I even begin to try to understand the love he has for this dirty old truck but am happy to support him in it! He got to replace the old engine with a new on last weekend so here are some pictures of that! We had some awesome people helping him. Brandon's parents came out for the weekend to help, our neighbor, Gary and his wife JoAnn were so sweet to spend their weekend helping as well as our friends Nathan, Johnny and Andrea . We are so thankful to them for all their help!!! He would have never gotten as far as he did without them!
*UPDATE* (Sept. 8, 2009)
Well, the truck STILL does NOT run! I tried to get him to just buy something this weekend that wasn't old and ran but he is determined to get it fixed this week. (Apparently, it could be something the warrenty should cover on the new engine) So, I am stuck on the west side untill that happens as he needs MY suburban to get to work ;) I feel so bad things didn't go as planned but thankful this is our only problem as of now....We and kids are healthy and he has a good job when so many don't! So if I have to be on the west side with Target and Costco...and Gymboree well, then I guess I will do my best to enjoy it ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment