Our sweet twins were born August 16th, 2004. They were born at 34 weeks and spent 16 days in the NICU. Reagan had to be resuscitated at birth but had no breathing issues after that! They wouldn't eat so they were put on feeding tubes and HAD to share an isolate because they needed one another so much that if they weren't together they would tighten their bellies up and the milk was unable to get in their little bellies...but once they were snuggled up together the milk flowed right in those sweet bellies. They also had jaundice and finally after they learned to suck and swallow and not get tired and the jaundice cleared up we were able to take them home!!!
They are still close and love sharing a room. Neither one can go to bed without the other one. We have had so much fun with these girls and are so blessed God gave them to us! Even though when we found out we were having twins, Lexi was only 7 months old! Brandon was thrilled to have twins and always wanted a set. As for me, I never thought "Yes, twins are for me!" I always thought twins were great for someone else. But so glad God knows better than I do and went ahead and picked us. I can't believe how fast 5 years has gone.
We love you SO MUCH Lorelai and Reagan! Happy Birthday sweet girls!
xoxo xoxo












1 comment:
I remember those babies! I love them... And the 2 older girls that run around now in their place! :o)
Post a Comment