Friday, July 17, 2009

Brady's Big Day At The Dentist

Well, 3 teeth were pulled yesterday! He did amazing! We got at the Dentist at 7am, we gave him the sleepy juice and then I held him for about 45 minutes. (loved all the snuggles from my little guy who is usually too busy to sit and snuggle) By the time the assistant came out to get him and Daddy he was totally out!!! And slept through the whole ordeal! Daddy was Mommy's hero like he always is in these situations. So strong and caring! He went in with him to help hold him while the dentist did his thing. I sat in the waiting room worried until Sarah came to tell me all was great and he was sleeping through it all even the numbing shots! I am so proud of Brady and he was such a little trooper the rest of the day. He was still sleeping when Daddy buckled him in and the whole drive home. We carried him in and woke him up so he could eat a little something and drink some water then he was back out. He must have slept 85% of the day! Mommy was so happy he remembers nothing and that it is all over now! We go back in October to possibly be fitted with a bridge with 3 new teeth until his permanent teeth come in! (That is if his molars come in by then) Thank you for all you prayers...this was really hard on Mommy! I know God heard all of your prayers and answered bigger than I ever thought possible! Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a big boy you have! So brave! Proud of you too mommy! I'm am so sure you are glad that is over. I know I would have been a nervous mommy too so your not alone.