5 years ago today I experienced the worst c-section EVER!!! I felt EVERYTHING! The doctor tried to make me comfortable with morphine and if didn't really help. Lexi was delivered 4 weeks early due to a pre-eclampsia scare I had with Makenna and I was starting to develop all the signs again. The delivery was fast and all my family was there to cheer me on! Finally we had this perfect sweet baby girl. She is tons of fun and so sweet. She keeps us on our toes and loves to talk, dress-up and she loves her jewelry! She is all girl!!! We love you Lexi and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Lexi just a few weeks old

Lexi at her 1st Birthday Party
.jpg)
Makenna & Lexi (Lexi is about 2 years)

Lexi's 3 year old picture!
+of+April+2008+103.jpg)
Lexi about a week ago!
(I don't have my editing buttons to make it in color, Christina do you know how to fix that?)
4 comments:
Are you in the 'compose' tab, or the 'edit html' tab? (Top left of the text box you type your post in)
If you're in compose, all the buttons 'should' be there....
I will leave you my password in a message on myspace so you can see when you have time. I don't have any of those options! I did but they are gone.
Happy Birthday Lexi!!!
Hey, I found the problem, I sent it back to you in a reply :o)
Post a Comment