Cute!!! We had 75 degree weather this past weekend too...and it snowed here the Wednesday before. Go Figure!! Clayton is doing well. He is very laid back so it makes it easier to take care of Ethan. I'm getting a little bit of sleep...more than with Ethan so it hasn't been too bad...but of course I'm still tired. ;o)
Brandon and I have been married for over 11 years now. God has blessed us with 4 beautiful little girls, Makenna Ann (8.5 yrs), Lexi Dawn (6.5 yrs) and TWINS, Lorelai Faith and Reagan Hope (5.5 yrs) and ONE sweet little BOY (Brady Carter) He is TWO YEARS OLD! He was born June 29, 2007 and was 7 weeks early, he is our little miracle baby! I am blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mommy.
3 comments:
I love them!
How cute!! Your girls are adorable in those matching suits.
Cute!!! We had 75 degree weather this past weekend too...and it snowed here the Wednesday before. Go Figure!! Clayton is doing well. He is very laid back so it makes it easier to take care of Ethan. I'm getting a little bit of sleep...more than with Ethan so it hasn't been too bad...but of course I'm still tired. ;o)
Post a Comment