Thursday, April 3, 2008

Old CRAZY people we live by....

It's not the best picture. I will get a better one tonight. Right now they are sitting on their back porch and I think it would be a bit weird to go out and snap a picture while they watched me. So I took this from my dinning room window. If you read my other post you know what's going on. They took down those ridicious boards and added the lattice on only 3 sections. It would actually look nice if they continued it around the rest of the fence. Right now it looks dumb because it looks undone! Oh, well! I hope this blows over soon. They are still ignoring us and when they drive by our house they go super slow and glare! Just silly!


2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

At least it's even :o)
Go out and act like a freaking photographer and snap a ton of pictures!! What's he going to say? Do it!!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!! It does look better than just the boards. I'd go take picture's...if he comes out just say you like his handy work and that he's very creative and you just wanted to share.