Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Visitors :)

Gamma and Auntie came to visit just for overnight and most of the next day after spending the weekend with my brother for Mom's weekend at WSU. They are coming back in about 10 days for the weekend and bringing my Dad too for Lexi's birthday weekend! We had lots of fun and miss them so much already! The girls cried when they left...so sad! But they will be back soon. You too Christina, right?


Gamma & Auntie

Gamma and Lorelai

Hugs and kisses

6 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Yeah, I'll be there!!
I need birthday hints for Lex.
Kiss them all for me!!

~The White family~ said...

YAY! You are present enough :)

Christina Johnson said...

That's a crappy idea... Give me something to work with!!!

Uncle Ben was going to try and make it too, but they're on minimum's again and not granting any time off requests :(

~The White family~ said...

You know...things she can stash in her purse, like dollar store jewerly! She would be in heaven with necklaces, rings, mirror, brush, etc :)

Christina Johnson said...

I've done that the last couple years... Is she good about keeping 'nicer' jewelry yet?

~The White family~ said...

I wouldn't get nicer jewelry yet unless they were earrings. Those she will keep in and not lose. But they have to be gold or dipped in gold (white or yellow) or her ears will itch. Anything with a little dangle she would LOVE!!!