
I remember this day so well. I was laying in bed holding my 2 week old baby girl, Makenna. We had been through so much with her and I was so thankful to be at home. Brandon called me from work and told me to turn on the news. I sat and watched in horror of what just had happened and then the second plane hit. It was just such a horrific day. All I kept thinking about besides all those people and their loved ones was, how could I have brought a sweet innocent baby into this world full of evil? That was 7 years ago today! I NEVER want to forget this day. I pray for those who lost their life and for all the family members who were left behind to pick up the pieces. I can't even begin to imagine what those days, weeks, months and years have been for them since that day. So many brave people died that day. I am so thankful to all the people who have fought and continue to fight for us, as well as their families.
Do you remember what you were doing that day?







2 comments:
Who could forget exactly what they were doing and where they were? Such a tragically paralyzing day!! I think I could probably go through the entire day, not just when I first found out! Still, it's just so sad!
I was actually out of town in Portland and had to fly home the very next day!!!! By the way, my flight there was the very first time I had been on an airplane so needless to day I was not real excited to have my second flight ever that day:(
Post a Comment