Well, the time had come! The Twins have been asking and asking to get their ears pierced so when Daddy came home early today we decided to go get it done. The girls did amazing and neither one cried. Brandon took Reagan and walked around the store while Lorelai got hers done and then it was Reagan's turn. They both picked the same pink diamond earrings! They are on cloud 9 right now! We are going to Denny's tonight because Mommy's morning just wasn't the best so we were so happy Daddy came home early and plan on celebrating pierced ears!!! (kids eat free is the real reason...but don't tell the Twins ;)
Isn't this last picture priceless? They did this all on their own and while hugging they each told the other that they had beautiful ears! So sweet!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a fun day! I am so glad Brandon came home! Take care and I will talk to you soon! Love ya!
Yay, big girls! That last picture is too stinkin' cute! That's going to be my new desktop background for a while :o) Give them all kisses and tell them Auntie Christina and Uncle Ben love them!! (I sent Ben the post about Adam's secrets - he loved it!)
Brandon and I have been married for over 11 years now. God has blessed us with 4 beautiful little girls, Makenna Ann (8.5 yrs), Lexi Dawn (6.5 yrs) and TWINS, Lorelai Faith and Reagan Hope (5.5 yrs) and ONE sweet little BOY (Brady Carter) He is TWO YEARS OLD! He was born June 29, 2007 and was 7 weeks early, he is our little miracle baby! I am blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mommy.
3 comments:
What a fun day! I am so glad Brandon came home! Take care and I will talk to you soon! Love ya!
What a fun day!! I bet those two are loving their new earrings!
Yay, big girls! That last picture is too stinkin' cute! That's going to be my new desktop background for a while :o)
Give them all kisses and tell them Auntie Christina and Uncle Ben love them!! (I sent Ben the post about Adam's secrets - he loved it!)
Post a Comment