
(The twins in their Krispy Kreme Hats Meme brought them)
Kids say the sillest things. With all this going on right now with Brady they have picked up some excuses :)
STORY #1: Last night Reagan got up out of bed and I said "Why are you out of bed?" She said "Because I have asthma" trying ever so hard not to just bust up laughing I said "No, you DO NOT have asthma!" I told her to get back in bed. I saw that she was walking funny and asked her if she had pooped in her pull-up. (Mind you she is completely potty trained and we ONLY wear them at night.) She said nothing so I peeked...yep sure enough she had. I said "Why did you poop in your pull-up?" She quickly replied "I pooped in them because I have asthma" By now it really wasn't too funny to me, but by this morning I can't help but to laugh and share it with you!!! Brandon also got a good laugh at it!
STORY #2: This morning the girls were trying to find something for breakfast. I was a bad Mommy and let us run out of milk. I was just too tired to go to the grocery store last night. So I was trying to come up with ideas for breakfast and if Lexi didn't like the idea she said "I'm allergic to that!" Makenna and I laughed good at that one. So this morning we talked about what asthma was (and WAS NOT) and we also discussed what allergic means. So now hopefully we won't hear those excuses :) I am sure however, that they will come up with some more!







2 comments:
Man that asthma sounds like it might be a dangerous thing to have come the middle of the night... I hope I don't catch it too! There's no mommy to come clean up my mess!
:o)
Just a quick question as I was looking at this picture of the girls in their Krispy Kreme hats, how many loads of laundry do you have to do a day in order to keep up?
Oh, and just to answer a previous comment, we are moving to Northern Minnesota. We can't wait to get out of the suburbs. Although I really wish we were moving back to WA, but I don't see that happening anytime soon!
Post a Comment