Friday, May 30, 2008

Camping

Well, we have...uh, I mean we get to go camping this weekend! YAY for us....(I am trying to be positive here!) For those who may not know, I am not much of an outside girl...which means dirt and I do not get along! Especially if that means the dirt is on me or my children! My idea of camping is staying in a hotel! But for my husband and my children I have agreed to camp in my in-laws 27 foot camping trailer. Our good friends, Travis and Stacy along with their 3 children will be joining us. I do expect to have fun and I am most excited about roasting many marshmellows. So please pray for me this weekend...I don't want to get eaten alive by bugs, I do not want to see any snakes, I want to have clean children at the end of the day, I don't want to wash dishes and I want to have a good time and Brady not to have any allergic reactions or asthma attacks. Alright, I will settle for the last 2! But seriously, if I see a snake I will not be happy and I am sure you will hear my screams (no matter how far away you are!!! :)

Watch for pictures by monday....this should be interesting!

4 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Good luck! You'll be just fine as long as you let go of the dirt thing... I think dirty and camping are actually synonyms. Have fun!

I don't mind camping when it's dry and warm, but I don't do snakes either! (And neither does my husband!)
Ben's idea of camping is in the mountains while on a week-long hike!?! I'm sure 'working hard' to schedule in one of those trips...

Jayme said...

Have loads of fun! Can't wait to see the pics!

Jessica said...

You crack me up! Praying for no snacks and for Brady.

Jessica said...

I just realized I put snacks instead of snakes. I must have been thinking about getting Kenzie a snack. hehee!!