+of+May+2008+287.jpg)
My poor little man is not feeling well again. However, this time it isn't because of Asthma or Excema which I guess is a blessing. He woke up yesterday just screaming...and not a wimper leading up to a scream but a full scream right off. Right then I knew something was wrong. He is a very laid back baby (in temperment) so I took his temp and it was 100.2 so I called his wonderful doctor, Dr. Bross and she said she wanted to see him since he had the allergic reation on sunday and because of the fever. I drug all 5 kids in and the girls were so good and the office staff and nurses were so wonderful! Dr. Bross decided the only thing that could be causing a fever other than possible teething (which by the way he was acting she wasn't convinced it was just teething) so the poor boy had to have a catheter put in to check for a urinary tract infection and low and behold he has one!! He got so upset during the procedure that he threw up and choked. Scared me we so bad!!! The nurse went and got another lady from the office and she took all 4 girls and they got to pick out a coloring book and waited until it was all over before returning! What a blessing they are to help me out like that. I tried to make the appointment time about the time Brandon would be home but wasn't able to and there was no way he could get off since things are so hectic at work right now. So I was so thankful for them helping me. Anyways, they gave him 2 shots of antibiotic and we are going back in today at 10:45am to see how is is doing and he might get 2 more shots! Poor guy just can't stay healthy long enough to enjoy it!







3 comments:
Sad Face... Thank God he'll never remember any of this!
Poor Baby! You should call me whenever things like this happen and I will gladly stay with the girls. :)
Poor Brady, what a tough little man! We are praying for him!!
Post a Comment