
Yes, ONE little green bead can cause a Mom to "FREAK OUT"!!! Lexi came downstairs on tuesday afternoon crying that her ear hurt. She says "There's something in there!" Brandon and I look at each other as we are getting Brady ready so we can go eat at Denny's for dinner (Our usual tuesday night outing!) and say..."No....nothings in your ear!" Lexi quickly says "YES there is!" Brandon runs and gets a flashlight and looks. Yep, he sees something. (As I am starting to freak-out a bit) I ask her, "What is in your ear?" She says, "Am I going to be in trouble?" I say "Honny, you are already in trouble...there is something in your ear!" She says "It's a green bead." I asked her why. And she refuses to say! FINALLY, Makenna fesses up and says she was doing a Magic Trick and was pulling a bead out of her ear. Well, I guess this time she pushed it in rather than pulled it out! I am really freaking-out by now and we decide to try urgent care. (They know us well by now!) I of course make Brandon take her in and they try sucking it out and then they try putting glue on an end of a stick and try to pull it out which also didn't work. So we had to see the Ear, Nose and Throat doctor this morning. Poor girl had to wait like 36 hours to get it out. Brandon just got back from taking her and he said that doctor had it out within 5 seconds!!! What a guy! I am so glad. I got her to hold the bead and show you in the picture and she was afraid to hold it so I am guessing she will never pull that trick again :)







1 comment:
That's too funny...probably not at the time. But I'm glad they were able to get it out. Way to go Lexi!
Post a Comment