Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our Yard!


So most of you know that we are trying very hard to get the yard done so we can sit back and enjoy it! I love having a new house but man...this yard thing just never ends!!! Here is a picture of what Brandon has spent so many hours on these past weeks. Last summer/fall we put in the sprinkler system and grass in the front and back. So far this spring we made our patio larger, built a fence, made a walkway down the side of the house and planted many, many plants and trees! Still left to do is stain the fence, plant more plants and trees in the backyard, plant a mini garden and get some gravel in the back and set up the pool! I also want to get a playhouse back there for the girls too! We will see how far we actually get.
I will try and take some more this weekend so you can see the "bigger" picture :)

2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Looking good!When you're done with yours I'll be just starting mine... Get ready for questions :o)

Jessica said...

Very nice! Will you come to my house next???