- Hot days & cool nights
- WONDERFUL friends
- S'mores
- French braids thanks to Stacy
- Happy, gumpy, hungry, happy, VERY dirty little children!
- 2700 sq feet less than what I am used to! (Advise: a 27 or so foot trailer is too SMALL for 7 people...just incase you were wondering!)
- One weekend + 4 dirty little girls = 16 baths! (YES, I am so serious! I gave them 4 baths each in that trailer!)
- God's BEAUTIFUL creation
- Yummy Banana Boats by Travis Curl
- Late night talks by the fire with friends
- Very sleepy children who asked to go to bed
- FISHING
- 2 babies who were both such good sports!
- Big playset for the adults...I mean for the kids (Brandon & Travis had fun playing too)
- Watery eyes and one asthmatic episode! (thankfully, it was only one!)
- Pesto pasta chicken, blueberry pancakes, bacon, sausage, cheesey eggs, turkey wraps, vegies and dip, hamburgers, hotdogs, baked beans, yummy apple crisp, chips, water, pop, Capri Suns and broccoli salad!
- Bazillions of mosquitos (yes, I got eaten alive...I am very allergic and I am so swollen right now!)
- NO SNAKES!! YAY!!
- Next camping trip: MY HOUSE :)
So, Brandon and I both agreed that our kids are just too little right now for camping. We had a wonderful time being with our friends but it was a TON of work with the kids and all we have to bring with us. We are going to do many day trips and then come home to the comfort of our own beds and much more room! After coming home this afternoon we unloaded the trailer and then took the kids fishing at Moses Lake (only 2 minutes from our driveway!) and let the girls fish. The water was so warm we just let them swim in their clothes and them I threw them all in the shower when we got home. They are completely exhausted and are already tucked in bed asleep! We had a great time! Now, if I can get my face and hands to stop hurting and for the swelling to go down I will be one happy, yet tired mama!

Stacy the clown fish (she was trying to cheer up Lorelai who was missing her "other half"! Reagan wanted to fish and Lorelai didn't and then she wanted Reagan but it was too late she had already walked down to the lake)

Makenna Looking so cool in Daddy's sunglasses

Andrew

BEAUTIFUL!

We were surrounded by such a beautiful place!

The Curl Family minus Andrew (I think Seth had enough of the camera!)

My cute boy

Coloring in the trailer (Lorelai, Seth and Hannah)

Travis starting the fire so we could make dinner

roasting marshmellows

Dirty sticky girl (Reagan)

Gross...marshmellow mess!

Such a little lady, even we when camp!







4 comments:
glad you had fun!
You are so brave. At least there were lots of hands to help!
Next time we will go where there are lots of trees....oh yeah....your house or mine right!!!
YAY, you have an identity Stacy :) I just need to get you to blog now :)
Post a Comment