Sunday, June 22, 2008

TODAY:


Brady's 1st time in the swing at the park today after our picnic lunch...he LOVED it, the higher he went the more he would laugh!

Brady pulling some Reagan hair! I told her she'd better stop kissin' on him! We were watching a movie in the car while Daddy checked out a great fishing spot!

Makenna lost her 2nd tooth today! She pulled it out again all by herself! (Thank goodness Daddy was around this time too...yucky! Mommy gets a bit weak with the wiggly teeth thing.)

Tomorrow is the first day of VBS. We have to be there at 8:30am! Yeah, I'll let you know how that goes!

2 comments:

Christie said...

What a cool swing! Way to go Brady, what a thrill seeker!!

Jessica said...

Hi. I just sent you an email. Hope you enjoyed your first day at vbs..did you even get to take a break? see you tomorrow!