Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Here's what we did today...

  • Made breakfast for Daddy
  • Went to Church
  • Drove around and explored Moses Lake
  • Had pizza for lunch
  • Went swimming in the pool
  • Changed clothes about 3 times (and then times that by 5 kids)
  • Got a cool treat
  • Went to the park
  • Came home and ate dinner
  • The girls are currently watching a movie while Brady is down for the night. It's about 7:30pm right now and Brandon is mowing and doing some yard work. Next after posting this blog I am going to put the girls to bed and then sit down a relax a bit and watch some TV!!! It has been a on-the-go busy kind of day!

(These are just a few of the 300 photos I took today!!! Check my Myspace for some more...and yes Mom, I will upload them all to Photoworks :)

"I WANT MY GAMMA JUDY....NOW!!!!" (she's so pathetic!)

Makenna

Lexi

My beautiful children

"Mom, look what BoBo taught me!"

Sweet Lorelai (she's sad because she misses her Gamma)

2 more weeks from today and my little man will be ONE YEAR OLD!!!

He saw the bar and wanted to hang around again :)

Four Little MONKEYS.....

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Fun day! Happy Father's Day Brandon!

Unknown said...

I know just how Lorelai feels! I've had my moments too cuz I want to see you all!! Hugs and Kisses to all of you!!

Jenny said...

Way to go Reagan. You're doing it just right!

Bobo