Friday, June 20, 2008

Test results Are Back....

Well, Brady's nurse just called and he is severely allergic to DAIRY & EGGS! He rated the highest level on those two. As far as Peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat and corn he can have them all! Thank GOD!!! We only have to worry about 2 things now instead of being scared of the unknown! She prescribed him a stronger cream for his eczema to help calm some of the "hot spots"! So now I can go see about soy ice cream and yogurt! He will continue on the Rice Milk which he LOVES! I am so happy he has more eating possibilities than we first thought!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Only dairy and eggs! Cause I just don't know how no wheat products woulda worked for birthday cakes every year ;) So I've got it all figured out for his cakes! They're gonna be so cute... I can't wait!! I love the new look... very cute!! Talk to ya soon! love ya!

Jessica said...

well, that's great news! hey, are you bringing the kiddos to vbs next week?

Jessica said...

Oh, I am so glad that you can come...no pressure to buy. Just come and get some mommy free time. You deserve it! It's a come and go party...so come and go whenever you like between 6-8pm.
I forgot that you are working in the nursery...we did talk about you encouraging Mackenzie to walk..haha! You'll have fun in there with Mary..she has such a sweet spirit.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear about Brady's results. I like the new site...very pretty!!! And to answer your question about Ethan...he never has climbed out of his crib. He's not much of a climber...I think he got his daddy's two left feet. ;o) Have a great weekend.

Christina Johnson said...

Yay! What an answered prayer to finally know or sure (and that it's not a mile long list!)