Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Yesterday's FUN!

Yesterday was another fun day around here. We ate lunch outside, played in the yard, watched Daddy stain the fence and went swimming at the lake again!!! I have to say that I think summer is offically here :) We are enjoying the warm days and the girls are lovin' the fact that they can spend most of the day outside! Thankfully, yesterday was a bit cooler than sunday and was actually perfect. It started out cloudy so we started out with pants and long sleeves than got into the bikinis when it warned up more!!! The day just flew by yesterday!!! Today it's only about 9:40am right now and I have already been asked about a dozen times if they can go swimming again today....I think Daddy better put that pool up!

Lexi eating her bagel (her favorite lunch food!)

Brady snacking on his Gerber Puffs!

Daddy working hard staining the fence

Lazy Makenna watching a Disney movie

Reagan eating her new favorite...WATERMELON!

The twins playing ball

So cute!

Makenna

Lexi and Reagan "jumping" into the water

Miss Reagan

Brady trying to pull Reagan's hair!

Brady in his swim shorts!!! Too bad he hates the water!

Lexi and Lorelai "testing the waters"

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

How fun! I want to come play! It's raining cats and dogs over here!

~The White family~ said...

It's raining here today too! It is sort of nice to see rain :)
YES, you need to come play!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I LUB them!! :)