Sunday, June 29, 2008

Haircuts!




Lexi





Makenna



Lorelai



Reagan


I totally forgot to take pictures of the new-do's before they left for Grandma's but when they come home for Brady's big b-day party I will make sure I post some. The older girls have way shorter hair than before. Makenna's is about shoulder length and Lexi's is about chin length. It looks really cute on them. Lexi has such thick hair they really had to thin it way out! The twins just got a trim and it was the first time they have had a haircut. I love the curls and was always worried to cut them off. It sure helps to have someone there like Christina too to help with the 5 of them. I could never have done this with all 5 by myself!!

2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

I wish I would've gotten a picture of Lexi's 2nd hair pile! We probably should have warned the family that she might be a bit faster, now that she's 5 pounds of hair lighter!

I absolutely LOVE that park! So many great photo backdrops!

~The White family~ said...

I know...now she will really be a handfull without all that hair weighing her down :)