Friday, June 6, 2008

Makenna Lost Her 1st Tooth!

WhooHoo!!! She pulled it out!

Daddy explaining that if it doesn't get pulled out she could choke on it in her sleep.

Her laughing because she is so nervous...

"Oh, Daddy...I know if you touch you'll pull it!"

"I'm gunna do it MYSELF!"

And she did!!! YAY Makenna, you did it...you pulled it out! What a brave big girl you are!!!

"I WOST MY FOOST TOOF!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like that's worth at least $20!!

Anonymous said...

good job Makenna!!

Christina Johnson said...

WhoHooo Makenna! Such a brave little girl!
...And $20 bucks? Man, the tooth fairy must have gotten a few raises since I was loosing teeth!

~The White family~ said...

She didn't get $20...she got $5! My brother told her she should get $100 and that it doubles for every tooth afterwards! He better be sending me remibursement checks ;)