
^Auntie Christina and Lexi ^
And in ONLY 11 more days my whole family will be here!!! We are going to be having tons of fun celebrating birthdays! My sister turns 21 on the 23rd, Brady will be ONE on the 29th and we celebrate our country's 232nd birthday, on of course July 4th!!! It will be a fun packed extended weekend! I love birthdays and I love how my family celebrates them BIG! We will be eating, swimming, eating, laughing, eating, celebrating and eating way too much!!! I can't wait. Plus I really miss my family. It's been about 2 months since I've seen them too :( Miss you guys but I will be seeing you soon. Lots of Love XOXO!

(L to R) My Dad, My Mom (ok, ok! Lorelai's Gamma!), Brandon, My FIL, My Aunt, Reagan, My MIL, My Meme (Grandma) and My Pops (Grandpa)...Alright! Reagan's Pops! Man...these Twins of mine have a hard time sharing the love :)







1 comment:
I can't wait!!!! That's a terrible picture of me though, we'll have to take some more so you can throw that one away - maybe from a little farther away :o)
Has it really been 2 months!? That's just ridiculous! Tell the kiddos I'll be there so soon!
Post a Comment