Today was day 3 of 5 for Vacation Bible School! The girls are having such a blast! We are all pretty tired today. Brady has been having lots of fun with mommy in the nursery. He gets to play with other babies and play without all his sisters around!
Here are a couple of cute quotes from this morning...
Mommy: "Reagan can you go wake Lorelai up very nicely so she can get dressed for VBS?"
Reagan: "Let's just leave her home today (with a big grin on her face)...Just kiddin' Mommy, I would miss her and then she would cry for me."
Brady: (Crying in his crib after just waking up)
Lexi: "It's okay Brady...Mommy is coming, but remember God is in the crib with you 'cause he is ebeywhere (everywhere) he just better not break the crib or Mommy will be SO MAD!"
Sometimes they can be so cute and other times....well, that's why we are attempting a nap today!







2 comments:
I love that!!
Kids say the cutest things. I love it!
Post a Comment