I am so thankful for AC, for those of you who do not have it...I am sorry! You are welcome here anytime. I can't believe how fast it has warmed up. The first of June we were experiencing almost fall-like weather and now we have 100* temps...not so cool!
I have completely recovered from the hectic schedule of VBS last week. The girls had such a blast and so did I actually! It was nice to get to know a few people from our church better and make a connection with the little ones in the nursery. They were all super sweet and so well behaved. I am actually missing them this week. I don't miss the getting up at 4:45am, however! Brady and I are having fun hanging out. Today we did some laundry, cleaned some, went to Safeway and started going through closets in hopes of getting rid of some scrapbooking stuff and clothes of the girls and Brady's that they have out-grown. I really want to have a garage sale soon!!. Then when Daddy got home from work we went out to eat at Michael's on the Lake and it was so yummy! We also drove around Moses Lake looking at all the beautiful new homes and land around. I am pretty much ready for all our family to come visit this weekend, my sister, mom and I talked over the menu for the weekend. We won't be lacking any food...that's for sure! Makenna has called me about 3 times today. She is so cute. The older girls got to go and get their fingernails painted, eat at Red Robin and go to the Dollar Store. The twins got to have lunch with Auntie Bobo and also go to the Dollar Store. I am pretty sure they are being spoiled!
Here are some picture Auntie Christina took and then did black and white with color! So neat. Well, hope you have a great day tomorrow. I can't believe it is July already! Stay cool!



I have completely recovered from the hectic schedule of VBS last week. The girls had such a blast and so did I actually! It was nice to get to know a few people from our church better and make a connection with the little ones in the nursery. They were all super sweet and so well behaved. I am actually missing them this week. I don't miss the getting up at 4:45am, however! Brady and I are having fun hanging out. Today we did some laundry, cleaned some, went to Safeway and started going through closets in hopes of getting rid of some scrapbooking stuff and clothes of the girls and Brady's that they have out-grown. I really want to have a garage sale soon!!. Then when Daddy got home from work we went out to eat at Michael's on the Lake and it was so yummy! We also drove around Moses Lake looking at all the beautiful new homes and land around. I am pretty much ready for all our family to come visit this weekend, my sister, mom and I talked over the menu for the weekend. We won't be lacking any food...that's for sure! Makenna has called me about 3 times today. She is so cute. The older girls got to go and get their fingernails painted, eat at Red Robin and go to the Dollar Store. The twins got to have lunch with Auntie Bobo and also go to the Dollar Store. I am pretty sure they are being spoiled!
Here are some picture Auntie Christina took and then did black and white with color! So neat. Well, hope you have a great day tomorrow. I can't believe it is July already! Stay cool!










6 comments:
I so wish I was coming over this weekend!
I wish you were too! :( I just wished you lived next door :) We'd have so much fun!!! I am so bored without the girls and no friends! How is your Mom? Is she coming home today?
Next door would work just fine for me! My Mom actually went home yesterday and is doing alright. She's still pretty weak, and really not feeling well from all the meds she's been on... But she can feel her legs! They said each day she'll get a ton stronger and that it shouldn't take too long to be movin' again!
Hi - thanks for your blog info. I will look into it!
I agree that we need to get together. It looks like you and I should plan it since the guys arent doing anything. I think Rob really misses his boyfriend!
super cute photos!! hey, i have your at home america order already...it just came this evening. i will drop it off tomorrow morning...is that ok?
I agree on "it's just too hot". Good thing all of us drylander's have AC. ;o) The picture's of the girls are adorable. Tell Brandon Hi for me...and Happy Big 1st Birthday Party to Brady!!
Post a Comment