Thursday, June 12, 2008

Peaches, Peas & Haircuts!

A day full of firsts for my little man! New big boy Jammies (see earlier post), Big Boy food (no more baby food!) He fed himself peas and peaches and he was so happy! He ate most of what I gave him too. He is also doing 60/40 rice milk/formula! Such a big Boy!!! And Daddy trimmed around his ears, neck and a little up top! He was looking a bit shaggy...it isn't the best but it will do until we can find someone to cut it!

YUM-O

BEFORE

AFTER

Another AFTER

The tiny bit of hair Daddy cut!

2 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

What a big boy!!! Poor Mommy though - I know how you love the jammies! Didn't the twins stop wearing them like 9 months ago?? And Brady's already out of them!

Man, when I come over there I'm never going to get any love from the girls - they're going to be soaking wet all the time!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the crinkled up nose!!