Sunday, June 29, 2008

Auntie Christina

Well, we have had so much fun with Auntie Christina. She came on Thursday night and left Saturday night. She was going to stay until Monday morning but her Mom had to have major surgery on her spinal cord and Christina needed to get back to be with her. We were so busy doing lots of things! Below is about 4 posts filled with Auntie Christina fun! My in-laws meet up with me in Ellensburg last night and took all 4 girls. They dropped off the twins with my Mom, Dad and Sister and they have the older girls until Wednesday when my whole family comes over for the long July 4th weekend so we can celebrate Brady's first birthday! Not quite sure what I will be doing. They have been only gone for 24 hours and I am pretty much ready. Brady and I will have to figure out what we can do! I miss the girls already but they are having so much fun with Grammas!

No comments: