Brandon and I have been married for over 11 years now. God has blessed us with 4 beautiful little girls, Makenna Ann (8.5 yrs), Lexi Dawn (6.5 yrs) and TWINS, Lorelai Faith and Reagan Hope (5.5 yrs) and ONE sweet little BOY (Brady Carter) He is TWO YEARS OLD! He was born June 29, 2007 and was 7 weeks early, he is our little miracle baby! I am blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mommy.
5 comments:
A little quicker than your average tortise huh?
I miss them so much!! Kiss all their little faces for me!
So cute~ and those dresses were beautiful!
I love the turtle outfit, he looks so cute. The girls look amazing as princesses. I hope you had a great Halloween.
he is just the cutest turtle ever..its just so darn cute!! and those princesses are definitely divas in the making.
VERY CUTE!
Post a Comment