The second person I want to thank is my neighbor Sheri. We ran into each other at Walmart last week and we were both looking at scarecrows. I wasn't going to get one but the girls were going crazy for it so I did. Anyways, I was asking her were I could get some cornstalks and she said she gets them off her parents farm. The next day she knocked on my door with a bundle of them! I was so excited. Fall is so much fun to decorate. We still need to go pick out pumpkins. I think maybe next week we might go to Harvest House in Spokane. I have heard it is such an awesome place so depending on Brandon's work schedule we might go there next Sunday!!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU BECKY AND SHERI!!!!

I need to find so cute fall pillows for my rocking chair!


It still needs something....I am guessing adding pumpkins would help :)







6 comments:
very cute!
Pumkins AND 5 adorable children sitting on that bale of hay. I wonder where you could get 5 adorable children?
I'm sure you can scare some up :)
Very cute
Hi! Christina gave me your blog site a couple of weeks ago and I've been enjoying keeping up with your family. As you may know, we decorate alike & I used the bale of straw on the porch for a couple of years--this is what I did. I sat several pumpkins around in different sizes and then on the bale I put out gourds of different kinds then added Indian corn and picks of fall leaves (at Halloween I added huge plastic spiders!).
Love your site!
looks great!
SO cute!!!
I like the cute pumpkin sign!
Post a Comment