
Snuggling with Uncle Jeremy

Playing Palm Pilot with Gampa

Uncle Jeremy eating VERY HOT salsa!

Taco Night

Twins

Gamma Judy and Brady

They tied Uncle Jeremy up!

Helping Auntie Rachel make Creme Brulee
The girls watching in Awe!

Yummy, Yummy......

Yummy, Yummy......
We had lots of fun with everyone this weekend. I wished they could have staying longer and for the weekend not to have flown by like it did. We miss them. We shopped, found out that Jack In The Box now serves mini stuffed Churos (so yummy) the guys played golf, Brandon worked, we ate at Artic Circle, Pizza Hut, Golden Coral and Michael's On The Lake, made tacos, ate yummy desserts thanks to Auntie Rachel, played Pictionary Man and laughed A LOT, watched movies and listened to Dad snore :) It was perfect! I can't wait until next time which will hopefully be soon and a few days longer :) Lexi even hide Pictonary Man hoping they'd remember it and come back and stay another day! So sweet!










8 comments:
Thanks for a great weekend! We had soooo much fun! Can't wait to do it again! Hugs and kisses to all!
oh, Lexi... very smart!! I miss you all already :( We have to do it again very soon!! And next time time, you get a creme brulee re-do!
Sounds like a blast!!
Sounds like you had a great time!Aubrey lets try for pics the weekend of the 8th maybe?? Or the week after that during the week IF your husband can get off early. I will email you!
Oh wow!
What a fun time! I know what you mean. When my sister visited she lost her wallet. I secretly hoped she wouldn't find it so she would have to stay longer!:) Isn't that terrible! Glad you had fun.
wow,is that you making the creme brulee??? Looks delicious.
The kitchen's adorable! ... And the window valance looks good! Sorry I'm slow - I just noticed it was different :)
Post a Comment