So after my last "tagged" post I thought it would be fun to share our Pumpkin patch pictures from the past! Enjoy the picture with me in it because I don't let that happen very often :)
2008
2007
2006
2005
2004
All the Pumpkin patch pictures before 2004 were not digitally taken. They were on film therefore in prints and not on my computer :( (One day when I have some spare time I hope to put them on the computer!)
Brandon and I have been married for over 11 years now. God has blessed us with 4 beautiful little girls, Makenna Ann (8.5 yrs), Lexi Dawn (6.5 yrs) and TWINS, Lorelai Faith and Reagan Hope (5.5 yrs) and ONE sweet little BOY (Brady Carter) He is TWO YEARS OLD! He was born June 29, 2007 and was 7 weeks early, he is our little miracle baby! I am blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mommy.
4 comments:
What cute five little pumpkins you do have!
Jessica's siset Tami.
All your lil' punkins are so cute! Love the pics!
Your matching, adorable girls! How fun. And then how fun to add a boy to your pumpkin patch pics!
What fun memories of from the past...and my have your girls grown!
Post a Comment