
Well, he is still sick. I just thought I'd update you on what's going on. We were supposed to get his 1 year shots on Tuesday but because he was running a temp the doctor said "No". She said if he's not better in a week than it could be a food allergy we are missing or one that has gotten worse since he was tested. He had a fever on Wednesday and Thursday that was 102* with Tylenol and Ibuprofen. I called to talk to the nurse and she said Doctor wants to see him. She told us to come in today at 9am but this morning at 8:20am the office called and had to cancel his appointment because of an emergency. He still has a little temp, runny nose and a horrible cough along with some breathing issues. He is responding well to his meds so Brandon and I decided not to take him into the walk-in clinic. It is sometimes just more frustrating and he ends up getting sicker because the doctors don't know his history nor do they listen to me...THE MOM...Who am I anyways? And they have ALWAYS given him an antibiotic that he is allergic too. I am not saying it isn't a great place...it is for usually normal healthy kids not one that has as to been seen by a doctor on an average once a week. Our Doctor listens to me so unless he gets worse we will have to take him to the ER but I don't think it will come to that. We have a doctors appointment on Monday at 1:30pm. He is super happy just a bit clingy...alright, A LOT clingy but he is so happy for feeling yucky! I will update again on Monday after seeing our Doctor! Hope you have a great weekend!IN OTHER NEWS....
POPS AND MEME ARE HOME :) I know I live 2.5 hours away but just knowing they were in a different state made me miss them like crazy! Plus with Pops needing a pace maker put in while they were in Kentucky made me super scared. But they are home and doing well. And if they read this, which I am sure they will....I just want them to know they are NEVER LEAVING THIS STATE AGAIN :) No more out-of-state trips for you...if you want a vacation come see us!
AND...
Bobo (A.K.A. Auntie Jenny) is coming tomorrow for a visit!!! So excited to see and spend time with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment