Friday, October 31, 2008

Harvest Party

Here are a few pictures from tonight. We first went to the Harvest Party at Church. The girls and Brady had a blast and we came home with lots of candy!!! After this we went home, baked pumpkin shaped pizza and ate with the Gregg's and then the Dad's took the kids out to trick-or-treat. I will have more pictures of that tomorrow!

I can't seem to slow that Turtle Boy down!

Turtle Boy and his Princesses again!

Cutie Mackenzie and Brady

Lexi, Makenna and Carlie


YAY...I got 2 pumkins :)

Playing games

Showing off the candy they just won!

So excited!

Brady won a prize!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Great Costumes! Love the turtle and your princesses were beautiful! How long did it take you to get all those squirmy little kids in costume????! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love 'em!! But I've been waiting 2 days for more pictures! ;)