After a wild day yesterday, I made a plan for today. Just keep him in the highchair and throw food at him all day. And if that doesn't work.... I've bungy corded the gate so he can't rip it down anymore (I hope) A HA! I WON :)
Brandon and I have been married for over 11 years now. God has blessed us with 4 beautiful little girls, Makenna Ann (8.5 yrs), Lexi Dawn (6.5 yrs) and TWINS, Lorelai Faith and Reagan Hope (5.5 yrs) and ONE sweet little BOY (Brady Carter) He is TWO YEARS OLD! He was born June 29, 2007 and was 7 weeks early, he is our little miracle baby! I am blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mommy.
3 comments:
We do eventually win!! I love it!
That was at 9:30... Did he beat you yet?
No, still winning at 12:58pm :)
Post a Comment