Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Smoothered With Sisters!

(WARNING: Do Not inlarge the photos...Mr. Brady has a bad boogie nose in these photos, he had just woke up in the morning and I didn't notice until I was taking the pics...but I had to share them anyways :)






Poor Guy! He is just so loved :) I'm thinkin' he will make a great husband one day! :)

6 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Oh my... Was there a final picture you left out of him beating them with that phone or did he stay good?

Jessica said...

without a doubt, he will make a great husband someday. my brother is the only boy out of five of us. he is sensitive and sweet. brady will probably end up writing a book...haha!

Anonymous said...

very sweet! My boys are waking up looking the same way! Love ya!

michele said...

So sweet. I am excited to have all of those cute faces out here for pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!

Maria said...

so adorable.