Monday, February 23, 2009

And things just never let up!




So, as if we haven't had enough to deal with....here I am taking more pictures of one of my kiddos but not because they are being cute or silly. I am taking these pictures so one day, when is Brady older I can show him how on this day, he almost gave his Mommy a heart attack! He has been such the little daredevil lately. Well, when I was taking laundry downstairs I saw him on the bench that is at our table and he flipped off trying to get away from his sister before I could run over and grab him. He landed on my pushcart that I got for my birthday a scraped his head. And it bleed and bleed and bleed! He stopped crying quickly. And we cleaned it up and put ointment on it. He keeps touching his head and saying "OUCH" ! Hopefully, one of these days soon I can post about the cute stuff but until then you get these kind ;)
**Update on Lorelai and Reagan: Reagan is doing so much better and we ended up taking Lorelai back into the doctor because last week they said if she still had it on Monday to bring her back in. She is "shedding skin" where her rash was and the doctor said that's normal. Hopefully, it will clear up and go away!

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh that looks so sore! Poor kid. Those boys are such daredevils. I hope things slow down for you, you deserve a big break. I also hope all your little ones start feeling better soon.

Christina Johnson said...

Oh my word! Let's wrap the kid in foam!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he is okay! He looked soooo much better already today!!!

michele said...

Aubrey!! You need a Margarita or a VENTI LATTE! What a winter you have had! Poor little guy... isn't it scary how much head wounds bleed?!

The Holden Family said...

Boy - you sure do have your hands full! He is going to rough and tough!

Alisa said...

I agree with Michele! You need a treat, Girl.:) Poor Brady! Hi hope he is looking better now.:) Aubrey, you and I really need to get together, as we have had a lot in common this year.:)

Christie said...

Oh no, poor Brady! I hope he is better! He just can't get a break!