Good boy Brady! Auntie loves it! Bring him back over, he can be my little assistant here at work! (Maybe I can persuade little OCD Lex to help me clean my house too - it's getting harder) =)
Brandon and I have been married for over 11 years now. God has blessed us with 4 beautiful little girls, Makenna Ann (8.5 yrs), Lexi Dawn (6.5 yrs) and TWINS, Lorelai Faith and Reagan Hope (5.5 yrs) and ONE sweet little BOY (Brady Carter) He is TWO YEARS OLD! He was born June 29, 2007 and was 7 weeks early, he is our little miracle baby! I am blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mommy.
4 comments:
Good boy Brady! Auntie loves it! Bring him back over, he can be my little assistant here at work! (Maybe I can persuade little OCD Lex to help me clean my house too - it's getting harder) =)
He is so cute and those little hands! Great pics!
This is priceless! He is growing up so fast! What a cutie!
Now how cute is that!
Post a Comment