Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh, the amazing thing one little shot can do!


BEFORE the shot (yesterday afternoon)


After (this morning!)

We had to take her back into the doctor yesterday which was the third day in a row! They decided that she just wasn't getting better fast enough and they were a little worried about the swelling of her tongue and around the mouth she got a shot and was such a brave girl! She didn't even cry and the doctor was amazing with her. She even got to pick out 2 small toys (a bracelet and a mini hand that claps), she was so proud! Anyways, this is hopefully going to stop the allergic reaction and she may have some blotchy redness on her face for a few days but you can tell she is feeling much more like herself! Thanks for all your sweet comments and prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorelai, what a brave girl you are!! I am sending lots of hugs and kisses to you!!

Christina Johnson said...

Good job Lorelai!

We're praying this thing is finally on the downswing!

Anonymous said...

Nice job Lorelai! I am impressed! I even want to cry when I get shots! I hope this works!