Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Little Valentine's Day Party

Since we homeschool the girls, sometimes it hard for me to know that they are missing out hanging out with friends and doing these fun hoilday parties in a classroom setting. So when my friend Stacy said she was coming over we thought it would be fun to have a little Valentine's Day Party for our kids. Stacy, Hannah, Seth and Andrew helped us celebrate and then spent the night with us too. Stacy and I stayed up late watching a movie and then in the morning we had sticky buns for breakfast and then had to say goodbye :( They are visiting family for the weekend on the westside and I am so happy they got to stop in and party because it's been way too long since our last visit!!






Seth and Lorelai

Messy Brady

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"

Eating lots of sugar!

Makenna

Hannah, Lexi and Makenna

Lorelai and Reagan

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You homeschool? How come I missed that? If you're interested in participating with our homeschool group, let me know. We had a big Valentine party. Take care~ Lisa Porter