Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sweet Cozy Twins




As you can tell they aren't totally back to themselves yet. Reagan I think is worse today than she's been all week. Coughing non-stop! I got her some Delsym and that has really helped her coughing. I was outside helping Brandon put back his bench seat in his truck (he's installing a speaker system thingy) and when I came back in they were cozing on the couch. Moments like this melt my heart! I love how they are close and find comfort with one another when they are sick.

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Very Cute!

We're going to have to find a boy set of twins to marry them off to! ...Boys that'll "get" the connection.

Jessica said...

Awwwwwhhh...they are so sweet. I love it! Very precious girls because they have such a precious mommy. =)

michele said...

They are so sweet! What a special, sweet bond they have... truly a treasure.