Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reagan Update (and Lorelai too!)


Well, she is sleeping right now after only being up for about an hour. She took the Delsym and that stuff is amazing for calming a cough! She slept great all night but she fighting something off. I am glad she can sleep and maybe kick whatever it is she has faster. She has only had a runny nose. No fever, no rash, no whining just tired and a persistent cough. I will continue to keep you updated on how she is doing.
Lorelai is still getting better her face hasn't changed at all from yesterdays photo. She is a bit more emotional the past 24 hours but like Reagan I think she needs some sleep to kick this allergic reaction. It has taken a lot out of her. We are staying home from church today to rest and make sure everyone continues get get healthy. Daddy went to church and then Sunday school and then plans to hang low with us! I will update more later as to how everyone is feeling.

No comments: