Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My old/new find :)

So, normally I don't post many things about stuff in my home but I had to share this one. Some of you know that my kitchen is decorated (or I guess it's always in work in progress) like a General Store, I have a lot of neat old items from my Grandma and Mom. For Christmas and my birthday my grandparents and aunt gave me gift certificates to my favorite store, Folkart Gathering in Sumner, WA. So I used part of it on this cute black shelf. Well, while my friend Christina and I were getting some much needed girl time I found these cute grocery store price tags. They go perfect in here with all my old goodies! When we were on the west side a week ago I snuck back down to my favorite store and also went back for a couple more tags :) So here they are, look close! Christina, we need to go back next time I'm over...I need some girl time and a Sumner fix! Miss you!





3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

Looks awesome! You'll never believe what my aunt fund down there... in the alley behind our store is the cutest little place to eat! They serve your soda to you in a little mason jar! ...We're going!!!!

~The White family~ said...

OK! Next time I'm over it's a girl day in Sumner!

michele said...

Oh my gosh -- very cute!! BTW I have your disk from the Christmas concert in my hutch... I am so bad. I have been forgetting a lot of things. It is getting to Scott's folder this week. Your pictures are great! I love the shots and LOVE it that you and I together were able to get different angles and a variety. Love, M