My poor baby! She was doing so well after her new medicine last night. When I went in to check on her at about 11:30pm she was sleeping comfortably and the swelling was way down! Now, this morning this is what she looks like :( It's hard to get a accurate picture because of the flash but under eyes and forehead is the same color as her shirt. Her tongue is swollen and so I called our doctor and she put her back on the Benadryl every 6 hours along with her once daily medicine. If she gets any worse we will have to take her back in but for now she is resting on the couch! Her rash is very faint which is good but it is very dry and it's really bothering her. We keep putting on Cetaphil lotion to help. Anyways, thanks for all your prayers and I will keep you updated!
The Magic Of Vacation!
17 years ago







5 comments:
Ohhh! That breaks my heart! I want to hold her! Give her BIG hugs for me!
Such a sweet things she is, I feel so badly that she has to go through all this. You guys are in our prayers. :)
Poor Baby Girl! I feel so bad for her. I had an allergic reaction to some meds I was on once and I had hives all over my body. I know her pain. Praying that she's back to her normal self very soon!
Poor kiddo. She's in our thoughts and prayers. Hope she gets better soon. That does not look like much fun!!!
We will definitely be praying! Let me know if I can do anything for you guys!
Post a Comment