Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lorelai today (Saturday)....


I wanted to show you how much better she is this morning vs yesterday afternoon. Hopefully it will continue to look like this. But it is SO dry. It's like her skin is peeling. We are washing it every few hours and putting on lotion to help.


Here she is showing you her tongue isn't swollen anymore :) YAY!!!

And look...here is a smile! I haven't seen her do that in a almost a week! I am so glad to have my happy little girl back. Honestly, I think she perked up because Gamma Judy called and said that she, Gampa, Auntie Rachel and Uncle Jeremy are coming next weekend to visit! She knows she needs to feel better...Grandparents , Aunts and Uncles are the best medicine I guess ;)
The other girls are doing pretty good too! I will try and get some pictures of them playing the Wii...we got the Wii Fit and they are pretty cute on it. Reagan has a bit of a cough still but no fever or anything else. And Brady...well, he's keeping us all busy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah! That third picture looks like the Lorelai I know - so glad she is so much better!! I still have hugs and kisses for her and the whole bunch of them on Friday!!!

Anonymous said...

She's smiling!!! Thats an excellent sign. I'm so glad she is feeling better.

Christina Johnson said...

Love the tongue! She must be feeling better!

michele said...

Oh I am glad she is smiling again... poor little thing.